CSMSSY 2018 New Registration – Maharashtra government has again invited registration for Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2018 for Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana to benefit more farmers in the state who were not included in the csmssy beneficiary list 2017. Farmers who were not benefits under CSMSSY 2017, have to chance to apply new application for CSMSSY Karj Mafi Yojana Maharashtra 2018. Last date to make csmssy new registration 2017 is 31 March 2018 at csmfs.mahaonline.gov.in.
Couple of months before, the government invited application for farmers to benefit them and last month they released the district wise list of farmers for csmssy 2017 / csmssy green list. Farmers who were not benefited earlier can avail the chance to waive off their loan. Farmers can fill new application form for csmssy 2018 through the official website at csmssy.mahaonline.gov.in.
CSMSSY New Application Form 2018 Online
Aspirants can apply online for Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2018 by filling new registration form and for same you can follow the below steps.
- Earlier the portal for registration was csmssy.in which is now redirected to csmssy.mahaonline.gov.in. So visit at csmssy.mahaonline.gov.in
- Click at link “कर्जासाठी अर्ज करण्यासाठी कृपया येथे लॉग इन करा” to apply for loan waiver and csmssy login. You will redirected to a new webpage csmfs.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Already registered farmers can make login using Username and password. And for new registration click at नवीन वापरकर्ता येथे नोंदणी.
- Here new registration form for csmssy 2018 will display on the screen.
- Read the form and fill the form with correct information.
After collecting the application and reviewing the information of farmer, the government will declare the name of farmers who would be eligible for csmssy karj mafi yojana Maharashtra. The list of eligible farmers / csmssy new farmers list to be published at the official website. To apply for Maharashtra Farm Loan Waiver Scheme visit the official website and fill the application before 31 March 2018.