Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana online application form for new scholarship registrations for academic year 2017-18 and candidates can apply online for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana through Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal 2.0 at scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in. Under the Medhavi Chatra Yojana, MP government will provide financial assistance to the meritorious students of 12th class for taking admissions in degree class and courses in both in government colleges as well as in private private.
Apply Online for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chatra Yojana
Registrations and online application forms for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana MP can filled easily by follow the below easy steps. These online application procedure will definitely help you in filling the online form, you just have to enter your details correctly.
Medhavi Vidhyarthi Scheme Online Registration for Academic Year 2017-2018
- Visit Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal at scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- Click on the Bedge of “Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana” at top-right side.
- Wait till the loading of the page after that click on “Register” or Click Here
- Fill all the details such as name, DOB, father name, category, Aadhar number and address etc correctly.
- After that click on “Check Validation Form” button and here your registration completes. After that you can fill the application form of Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidhyarthi Yojana.
Medhavi Vidhyarthi Scheme Online Registration Form
Eligibility Criteria for Medhavi Chatra Yojana Madhya Pradesh
- Candidate should be permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Annual income of students family should not be more than Rs.6 Lakh.
- As per the marking criteria, candidate must attain 75% marks in 12th class in MP board and 85% in CBSE board.
- Registration should be made by candidates on Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Portal by uploading mark sheet, Aadhar number and Income certificate, to fall in the eligibility of the scheme.
Benefits under Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana MP
- Under the scheme, state government MP would provide financial assistance of upto Rs. 1.5 Lakh to each eligible meritorious student.
- The assistance will be sent to institutes directly for government college students and the amount will be transferred in the bank accounts for private college students.
- Complete fees of courses such as BA, B.Sc, B.com, Nursing, Polytechnic and for all graduation courses in government colleges will be borne by the government.
For further information visit – scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in