Jaipur Development Authority Housing Scheme 2014 Coming Soon Near Ajmer Road

February 19, 2014 | Last Modified: December 15, 2014 at 3:50 pm

UPDATE: Forms Available, JDA Scheme Application Form Details
EXCLUSIVE – NEW 11 SCHEMES DETAILS: View Complete Details of 11 New JDA Schemes
UPDATE: The Anand Vihar Scheme has been launched and the application forms will be available soon.

UPDATE: Lottery Draw Results Announced for all 4 JDA Residential Schemes - View Here

Jaipur Development Authority is launching a new housing scheme in 2014 after almost 4 years of launching the Amritkunj scheme near Kalwar road in 2010.

Jaipur development authority under the new scheme is planning to develop a mega housing project soon near the Ajmer Road. The scheme is proposed to have at least 1,510 plots and will be developed over an area of 250 bigha. The project has been titled “Anand Vihar” and the layout plan has been approved by the project works committee during a meeting on Tuesday. The project will be located along in Jaisinghpura, Kaakroda and Privthiraj Singh Pura areas.

Jaipur Development Authority

From a total of 1,510 plots under the scheme, 1,297 plots will be allotted through a lottery system and rest 213 plots will be auctioned. The plot size will vary between 45 and 360 square meter and the distribution will be as the table below:

Size of Plot in Square Meters Number of Plots
45 499
90 343
162 419
252 180
360 69
Total Plots 1,510

The reserve price of the land is estimated to be set at Rupees 8,000/- per square meter. The proposal for the scheme launch has been sent to the office of Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje Scindia and the scheme is expected to be launched very soon.

41 thoughts on “Jaipur Development Authority Housing Scheme 2014 Coming Soon Near Ajmer Road

1. shreasthchauhan

Sir,
    is there any plot scheme for indian army serving person in your scheme, if any pl intimate, i will be ur ever grate

2. vijay kumar swami

dear sir
    2011 me afordable house yojana me from lgaya tha abhi tk yeh flat wali draw nhi huwa kb ho gi es ke bare me bata woge

1. mandeep singh rathore

to know about jda approved schemes on ajmer road please call on
      Mandeep Singh Rathore
      07792940538

3. S.k.mittal

Sir,send me details of application and documents need to apply after successful in shorya Vihar jda colony Ajmer road jaipur.lottery declared on 2ndsept2014.refrence no E 63126 pl.

4. manoj

Please send me proposed ring road lay out around Jaipur… And new schemes of jda

5. Naresh Kumar

please intimate the project titled Anand Bihar near Ajmer Road, and also intimate how to apply for plots for this project

6. surendra sharma

I am surendra sharma. I am invested I want punches one plot in jda scheme anand Bihar what is this prossasing phrchaje this plot.

7. Dr.Rajendra Yadav

Sir. Please tell me latest JDA scheme in Jaipur. Thanks

8. Satish Jain

Is there new any scheme is coming in Jaipur or in other cities, where we can apply for plots or flats.

9. smt.panna devi

Sir bharat pak yudh sahid virangnao ke liye jda davra koi flat ke liy form kab tak niklenge v kha milenge please tell me

10. ravi kumar belaramani

sir plz update jaipur housing scheme

1. Team Master Plan Post author

Hi Ravi,

What are you looking for?

If you want to know the draw results of latest JDA housing schemes, you can go here http://www.masterplansindia.com/news/jaipur-jda-announces-lottery-draw-results-4-residential-schemes.

One more latest JDA news you might be interested in is here http://www.masterplansindia.com/news/jdas-amrit-kunj-housing-scheme-declared-illegal-by-rajasthan-high-court.

If still you are looking for something else, kindly do elaborate your question.

Thanks

11. vinod kumar

SIR I HAVE APPLIED FOR ANAND VIHAR N ROHINI ENCLAVE. I WANT TO CHECK MY APPLICATION DETAIL. I WANT TO KNOW THAT HOW CAN I CHECK MY APPLICATION DETAILS. TELL ME D WEBSITE AND D LINK THEREIN.

1. Nikhil

Hey, Having One 162 SDqmtr plot at JDA ANAND VIHAR YOJNA at Ajmer Road jaipur. if intersted than cont. 9694304613

12. shriram sunda

sir,
    kindly tell me in which date lottery result of anand vihar aawasiya yajna declared by JDA ?

1. Team Master Plan Post author

Hi,

There is no update on the lottery results data but we will publish the information on website the same day when the lottery results are out.

Thanks

13. Dinesh kumar

Can some one update me on the lottery result date, is this declared by JDA ?

1. Team Master Plan Post author

Dear Mr. Dinesh,

The lottery result data has not been announced by the JDA yet, It will be updated on our website once declared.

Thanks

14. balveer subgg

sir,i want to apply in Jaipur housing board plot scheme. what i do to apply.

15. Gaiper Prasad Gocher

plz up date news regarding new Housing schemes in jaipur.

16. Madan Gopal

Dear sir,

Kindly tell me the New schemes of JDA that will be allotted on lottery system.

Regards,

Madan Gopal Sharma
    07869129900

17. Pallavi Aggarwal

sir from where can I get the forms for jaisinghpura ajmer road plots approved by JDA .

18. K K Khinchi

Sir Kindly inform to me that, How can process the Housing scheme

1. Team Master Plan Post author

Hi,

Thank you for your comment, no information about the application forms and process is released by the JDA yet, once we receive that info, we’ll publish it on our website. Please keep visiting.

Thanks

19. Rahul Sharma

Dear sir,

Kindly tell me the New schemes of JDA that will be allotted on lottery system.

Regards,

Rahul Sharma
    9571624496

20. kaushal singh

how to download forms and from where full full details of lottrey can be downloaded.