Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Application Form: Central government launched this scheme for providing housing units to all the poor people of the society. PM Awas Yojana was launched by Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi in April 2015. The scheme is also known as Housing for All (HFA).
Currently the initiative is running across the nation for fulfilling the dream of society of buying a house of poor section. The scheme has a target to provide housing for all by 2022.
Under the scheme, affordable housing units are being provided by the government to the economical weaker section (EWS) and Lower Income Group (LIG) of the society.
The scheme is being implemented in four four components which are mentioned below:
- Slum Development – In this components, government is providing a facility to reconstruction of houses for the slum.
- Credit Linked Subsidy – In this component, government is providing a subsidy to the beneficiary for the constructing and maintenance houses.
- Affordable Housing in Partnership – Central Assistance will be given to the EWS category for owning a house.
- Subsidy for Beneficiary Led Individual House Construction – This is for individuals (of LIG group) who require Individual houses.
- The age of applicant should be in between 21 to 55 years.
- Women, People belonging to Scheduled Casts(SC), People belonging to Scheduled Tribes(ST), Economically weaker section(EWS), would only be eligible to get benefits of the scheme.
- Applicant belongs to EWS or LIG category needs to verify their documents by submitting self-certificate or Affidavit as proof of Income.
- Rs. 3 Lakh per annum for EWS applicants
- Rs. 6 Lakh per annum for LIG applicants
Download PMAY Application form PDF file by following the link below: