Migsun Roof is an affordable housing project of Migsun Group launched at Rajnagar Extension Ghaziabad. Migsun group is a well known name of real estate market. The Migsun Roof is approved under the affordable housing scheme of UP government.
Migsun Roof – Chain Ki Neend
The project is launched towards ensuring an affordable housing unit to the people within their financial capabilities.
Affordable housing units in Migsun Roof projects comprises 350 flats which to be constructed in Rajnagar Extension. The area of housing units would be available in the size range of 658.44 square feet to 811.20 square feet. These housing units are being constructed in 14 storey building
Location Map of Migsun Roof Rajnagar Extension Ghaziabad
Details of Flats and Price information
Salient Features & Facility of Migsun Roof Affordable Housing Scheme
- Environment friendly residential area.
- Power Backup
- Rain Harvesting & Sewerage Treatment Plan.
- 24/7 Gated Security.
- Two side open and fully ventilated apartments.
- Good connectivity with nearby metro stations and with NH24.
- Allotment of flats will be done through draw of lots.
- Home Loan available at 9.75% interest rate
- A subsidy of 6.5% on housing loans to be provided to the beneficiary by the government.
- Exemption of Service Tax for unit under 60 Sqmt (Carpet area as per RERA) for the eligible as per GOI service tax mega exemptions notification 25/2012-ST.
- Eligible shall be exempted from STAMP DUTY also.
- Houses to be allotted through a lottery system
- Registration would only be done on the name of applicants personally not in the name of certain society etc.
- If registrations will be higher than the available flats then old registration holders will be preferred over the new ones. Generally allotment is done through lottery system.
Registration of housing units in the project can be done by paying a registration amount of Rs. 11,000/-. total cost of a single unit is around Rs. Rs. 12,62,250 (Inclusive all prices) and for 2BHK (812 sq.ft size) the cost will be Rs. 30,68,939/-(Inclusive all prices).
The complete details of the scheme can be obtained by following the links below: