- MHADA Pune Lottery 2016
- Multiple Locations
- 2570 Flats & Plots
- All Categories
- Start Date: 05-09-2016
- Last Date: 05-11-2016
Maharashtra Housing Area Development Authority has launched its third lottery of year 2016 for the allotment of flats and plots under MHADA Pune Lottery 2016. Pune board of MHADA offering with 2570 flats and plots for the allotment under MHADA Pune Lottery 2016. MHADA lottery 2016 in Pune has offering 2503 flats and 67 plots are available for allotment.
This is the opportunity for those who got unsuccessful in the earlier lottery of MHADA in Konkan and Mumbai Region. Registration for MHADA Pune Lottery 2016 has been started from 5 September 2016 and online application for MHADA Lottery 2016 in Pune will start from 6 September 2016.
Also Read – MHADA Lottery 2017 for 650 flats in Mumbai
From Today, 23 June 2016 12:00 PM, applicants can register for flats and plots in MHADA Lottery 2016 in Pune.
Detail of Flats & Plots Available in MHADA Pune Lottery 2016:
Plot in MHADA Pune Lottery 2016
|Location||Number of Plots||Area||Category|
|Vathar Nimbalkar, Phaltan Satara||12||800 Sq.mt||HIG|
Flats Available in MHADA Pune Lottery 2016:
Flats in the new lottery of mhada are located in Pimpri, Tal-Khed, Wanowari, Shivaji nagar, Solapur and Purandar and complete detail of flats can be obtained by using the link below:
Application & Registration Procedure (How to Apply):
1. Create Username: For online registration, interested applicants have to visit the the official website https://lottery.mhada.gov.in/ and click to button Apply Now. After that applicants have to Create User Name.
2. Fill Basic Information: After completing the first step of online registration in all respect, the user have to fill his/her basic information like complete name, Father’s/Mother’s Name, DOB and other details etc.
II). Online Application:
1. Select Lottery & Scheme: After completing the online registration, the next step is online application in which lottery and scheme named to be selected by the applicant. In this step, project and scheme details like number of units, size of flats cost of flats and other details of the scheme are available.
2. Print Acknowledgement: After selecting the lottery/scheme for which the applicants are apply for, applicants can take a print of their filled online application.
Follow the link to get complete procedure of Online Application:
1. Online Payment(Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking)
2. Submit Demand Draft/Pay Orders in Bank:
This is the final step to confirm your application for flat/plot in MHADA Lottery 2016. After filling of registration information and online application, the next step is payment. Applicants can choose any payment mode for submitting the EMD (Earnest Money Deposit) for MHADA lottery. Applicants can pay the EMD through both online and offline mode. The online payment can be done through net-banking and for submitting offline payment, applicant have to submit demand draft in bank.
- The applicant should complete the age of 18 years.
- Applicant shall submit domicile certificate proving his/her 15 years continuous stay in limits of Maharashtra state in last 20 years.
- The applicants should not have any flat/plot/house allotted by any government development authority.
Income Criteria for MHADA lottery 2016:
- Monthly Income of EWS Applicants should not be more than Rs. 25,000/-.
- Monthly Income of LIG Applicants should be in between Rs. 25,001/- to Rs. 50,000/-.
- Monthly Income of MIG Applicants should be in between Rs. 50,001/- to Rs. 75,000/-.
- Monthly Income of HIG Applicants should be in between Rs. 75,001/-.
For more details download information booklet/brochure of MHADA Lottery 2016
Important Events Date for MHADA Lottery 2016 in Pune:
|Events||Start Date||Last Date|
|Registration||05 September 2016||02 November 2016|
|Edit Registration||05 September 2016||02 November 2016|
|Application||06 September 2016||03 November 2016|
|Online Payment||06 September 2016||04 November 2016|
|DD Payment||06 September 2016||05 November 2016|
|List of Accepted
|21 November 2016|
|Draw||24 October 2016||24 November 2016|
|List of Winners||24 November 2016|
|Refund||05 December 2016|
Further information is available on the official website of MHADA at: