- HBH Haryana New Scheme 2017
- Sector-31 Panchkula
- 88 Flats
- Ex-Defence/Para Military Personnel
- Start Date: 20-04-2017
- Last Date: 19-05-2017
Housing Board Haryana has come up with another new housing scheme for Ex-Defence & Para Military Personnel in Haryana. After launching the scheme in Sector-19 Sirsa for Ex-Defence & Para Military Personnel, HBH Haryana inviting applications from the same category for flats in Panchkula Sector-31.
Under the scheme, the board is offering 88 flats in the size of 645 square feet. The estimated cost of Type-B flats in the scheme is about Rs. 23.70 lakh. And a single unit comprises of drawing room, 2-bedroom, kitchen, bath and WC, front and side balcony.
The sale of application form will start from 20 April and the application submission last date is 19 May 2017.
Details of Flats Available in HBH New Scheme 2017 at Panchkula Sector-31
|Station||No. of Flats||Category||Tentative Covered Area||Cost of the Flat
||10% Payable with Application||15% Payable After Draw of Lots|
|88||Type-B||645 Sq. Ft.||Rs. 23.70 Lakh||Rs. 2.37 Lakh||Rs. 3.56 Lakh|
How to Apply
Brochure cum application form will be available at the head office of HBH at Panchkula and Divisional Office at Panchkula, Karnal, Rohtak, Faridabad and Gurugram(Gurgaon) and the cost of brochure is Rs. 100/- (Non-Refundable).
The brochure will also be available in the associated bank branches mentioned below:
List of Bank Branches for Sale and Receipt of Application Form
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank: MDC, SC0 134, Sector 5, Panchkula. (Controlling Branch) Phone No. 0172-2557400 Panchkula, Ambala City, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Jagadhri, Kunjpura, Shahbad, Bhiwani, Charkhi Dadri, Siwani, Bhiwani Khera, Tosham, Behl, Loharu, Hisar, Barwala (Hisar), Sirsa, Fatehabad, Hansi, Jhajjar, Rohtak.
- Canara Bank SC012, Sector 10, Panchkula. Ph No. 01722567761 (Main Branch)
- Punjab National Bank, Sector 8, Panchkula. (Controlling Branch) Phone No. 0172-2575168
- State Bank of India: Nodal Branch, Sector-10, Panchkula, Ph No. 0172- 2566985.
- Union Bank of India: SCO No. 387, Sector -8, Panchkula. (Controlling Branch) Ph No. 0172-2566407
Completely filled application from to be submitted along with the registration amount, which is 10% of estimated cost of flats, in the same bank branches before the last date.
- The applicants should be a resident of Haryana, India.
- In case, both husband and wife are eligible then only one application can be filled under the HBH Scheme.
- The applicants must be serving/Ex-defence or Para Military personnel of Haryana upto the rank of JCOs or equivalent or their widow & orphans.
- The applicant should not have any house/plot allotted by Housing Board Haryana, HUDA under reservation in this category either in his name or his spouse or in name of his dependent relatives including unmarried children.
- In the form of required document, a furnish proof is required in support of being Serving / Ex-Defence or Para-Military Personnel.
Scheme Starts: 20 April 2017
Scheme Closes: 19 May 2017
For further information visit the official website of HBH Haryana.