GPAT Admit Card 2018 – Get ready for this year GPAT examination as ALL India Council for Technical Education has released the GPAT 2018 Admit Card for download. Candidates who were made GPAT registration 2018 for admission the Master of Pharmacy (MPharm) programme, can download the GPAT hall ticket 2018 from the official website, www.aicte-gpat.in.
AICTE board will conduct the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2018 on 21 January 2018 and the candidates can appear in the examination by downloading the GPAT 2018 admit card by following the steps given below. The candidates who will qualify the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2018 will get the admission into Master’s programme in Pharmacy.
Follow the Steps to Download GPAT Hall Ticket 2018
Candidates can use the steps to download the admit card for GPAT.
- Firstly go to the official website at www.aicte-gpat.in.
- On the homepage you will see the Registration Info section.
- Move your mouse towards the option and click on Download Admit Card.
- Here a Sign-In page for GPAT registrants will appear on the screen.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click at Signin Button.
- After a click, your hall ticket for GPAT 2018 test will appear on the screen.
- You can take a printout and save it for future use by downloading it.
All the candidates are requested to download the admit card to appear in the examination without hall ticket candidates will not be allowed to enter into the examination hall. Candidates are suggested to read all the instruction mentioned on the admit card.