Ghaziabad Development Authority has decided to launch GDA housing scheme 2017 for 1712 flats and these flats would be sold at older prices. The decision regarding to the cost of housing units was taken by GDA Ghaziabad on last Tuesday.
The authority is expecting the get a profit of about 250 crore from the sale of flats in GDA housing scheme 2017 and the people will be able to buy these houses at older rates.
GDA Housing Scheme
Currently, many scheme of GDA are on progress at Madhuban Bapudham, Indraprastha, Koyal Encalve, Kaushambi Chandrashila Apartments, Vaishali and Modinagar. In these housing scheme, GDA Ghaziabad is constructing flats for EWS, LIG and HIG categories.
Due to the slow-down in the real estate market, most of the flats has been surrendered by the allottees and about 20 percent of these flats has not found any buyer. GDA facing the financial crises and to overcome the situation, the authority is planning a scheme to sell these flats in GDA upcoming housing scheme.
As per the expectation, the scheme will be launched in the next week for the sale of 1712 flats, for the authority has completed all the document work.
GDA Housing Scheme 2017 Flats & Price
- Total 1712 flats will be available allotment.
- The construction work of 50% flats to be offered in the scheme is completed and remaining are under construction which to be completed soon.
- Flats will be available in the price range of Rs. 5 lakh to 70 lakh.
List of GDA Scheme Where Flats are Available
These flats are available in various schemes which were launched earlier by the authority. The Madhuban Bapudhan Yojana was launched in 2010 and Indraprastha, Koyal Encalve and Modinagar Yojana was launched last year in 2016 while Chandrashila Apartments, Vaishali Yojana was launched in 2012. The availability of flats in the scheme is given below.
– Madhuban Bapudham Yojana – 700 Flats
– Indraprastha Yojana – 375 Flats
– Koyal Encalve Scheme – 300 Flats
– Kaushambi Yojana – 158 Flats
– Chandrashila Apartments – 70 Flats
– Vaishali Scheme – 59 Flats
– Modinagar – 50 Flats
The authority will launch GDA Flat Scheme 2017 by end of May 2017 for 1712 housing units.