Andhra Pradesh government has released the list of beneficiaries for NTR housing scheme for providing housing facilities to public. Over 1 lakh beneficiaries has been handed over houses on the occasion of 2 October, Gnadhi Jayanti.
Beneficiaries list of NTR housing scheme has been uploaded on the official website of Andhra Pradesh State housing corporation at https://apgovhousing.apcfss.in. Under the scheme, the government has set a target of constructing 10 lakh houses for rural people. The government has inaugurated the houses for first phase and the construction work of houses in second and third phase would be started in January and June 2018 respectively.
The housing units for first phase are constructed in 9,835 villages and in 884 wards. Candidates who were searching for their name in the NTR housing scheme beneficiary list can follow the step below.
NTR Housing Scheme Beneficiaries List
The list of beneficiaries is available in different types. Applicants can select any one of the below option.
- District wise
- Division wise
- Constituency wise
- Mandal wise
- Gram Panchayat wise
- EE wise
- DEE wise and
- AE wise
Steps by Step Procedure to Check Beneficiary List
- Visit the official website at apgovhousing.apcfss.in.
- Click at the button available just below “NTR HOUSING NUTHANA GRUHA PRAVESA MAHOSTVAM” with the title
Gruha Pravesh Mahostvam Ben List
- Here a new page will be appeared on the screen.
- Now select the function type from the above list and select scheme from NTR Rural Housing 2016-17, NTR Rural Housing Gramin 2016-17 and NTR Urban Housing – BLC 2016-17.
- Click on “Get Report” button.
- Here complete report will be displayed on the screen.
- Now click on the links available for particular category and area.
- After a click complete information of the beneficiary will be appeared on the screen such as name, beneficiary id, ration card number, district, consistency, mandal, village and photos of homes etc.
- Applicants can download the report in excel format by clicking at “Export to Excel” button available at the button of the page.
For other updates of housing you can visit the link below: