Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Carpet Area of MIG-I, MIG-II Houses Increased

Ads by Google

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Meenakshi S 6 days, 21 hours ago.

• Author

Rajkumar
    Keymaster

Its a good news for the beneficiaries of Prime Minister’s ambitious housing scheme, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana as the cabinet has approved the enhance
    [See the full post at: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Carpet Area of MIG-I, MIG-II Houses Increased]

• #104256 Reply

Anita rajak

Kab tak milayga sir

• #104385 Reply

Ramyasineesh

Respected sir

I had already a housing loan from muthoot housing loan. But now the loan emi a burden for me because of the highest interest rate(14%). And also my house is not finished yet. Is there any solution for me in PMAY scheme?
    By
    Ramya S M

• #104669 Reply

Hardik bhatt

I want to apply this scheme but which is location.

• #105355 Reply

Meenakshi S

Respected Sir,

Thanks for the housing scheme subsidy. This is very beneficial to a lot of customers.

I had purchased a low budget home during August 2015 and availed housing loan from HDFC. The home I purchased was in my husband’s name and so the bank refused to honor me the subsidy saying it is in my spouse name as at that year (2015) only when a female name is included the grant was eligible.

Later on a new amendment was made in which Male members were also eligible to avail subsidy. So I again approached bank now and they checked their system and told me that the new change is effective only from a later date (after 2015) and so am not eligible again. So I failed to get subsidy this time as well.

Sir, I don’t have enough money to revoke the loan and change or include my name.

As we are from a lower middle class family we spent years of struggle and hardship to purchase a low budget home. I would appreciate if you could kindly do something regarding the revision date so that my family will be in a position to avail the subsidy.

I humbly request you to consider my request so that many members like me could be benefited.

Reply To: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Carpet Area of MIG-I, MIG-II Houses Increased
Your information: