Noida Authority New Flat Scheme 2016 in Sector 117, 118 & 122 Under Samajwadi Awas Yojana

Ads by Google

This topic contains 215 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  AJIT KUMAR DUBEY 6 hours, 33 minutes ago.

• Author

Rajkumar
    Keymaster

Noida Authority has launched a new residential flat scheme in Sector 117, 118 and 122 under the affordable housing policy. The scheme which has been l[See the full post at: Noida Authority New Flat Scheme 2016 in Sector 117, 118 & 122 Under Samajwadi Awas Yojana]

• #46875 Reply

Niraj

I checked http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/ for more detail regarding “Noida Authority New Flat Scheme 2016 in Sector 117, 118 & 122” but I do not see any information there, seems it if fake.
    I would appreciate if someone share that link.

• #47077 Reply

Tarun

Hi,

I opened http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/ but didn’t find any information related to flat scheme under Samajwadi Awas Yojna.

It will helpful if you can share any direct link of it.

Thanks!
    Tarun

• #47145 Reply

vikas

what is the payment plan for this new scheme of noida authority?

• #47162 Reply

Tarun

Finally,details published on site http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/housing.html

• #47192 Reply

Alankar

Are these 1BHK or 2BHK flats.
    Should one go for this or buy from other builders instead ?

• #47223 Reply

abhishek

its on lease for 90 years so its of no use .

• #47628 Reply

ANKIT AGGARWAL

please reply to bpl avas yojna so provide any detail of use

• #52636 Reply

mamta

when Samajwadi Awaj Yojna results will be declared I was expecting it in first week of april till now no update.

• #52614 Reply

gautam

we have applied in 1280 flats but just checked on some website that these are only for EWS category whereas we belongs to general category and nowhere in the form has mentioned about it that 1280 flats are exclusively for EWS category

Can anyone pls help?

• #53917 Reply

Anoop Kumar

I filled the form for 1 BHK flat and waiting for the date of draw, can anyone help me to get the information about the draw

• #53860 Reply

Kailash

when we got update for samajwadi yojna scheme for sector-117,118,122
    Are they making interest by holding the people’s money in bank ?
    No Update Yet

• #54227 Reply

MONA

please let us know the draw date as we are eagerly waiting for this scheme

• #54222 Reply

Kartik

What is the date on which the results of the draw would be announced for this scheme?

• #54286 Reply

Ravi

Hi,

Can any buddy help me to know the actual location of flats, means in which sector the 2BHK are and in which sector 1BHK.

Thanks

• #54461 Reply

Jayant Kumar Dhiman

We have applied for flat in noida authority scheam under samajwadi awas yojna,but getting no response

• #56100 Reply

Gabar

Looks like our hard earned money is going to earn interest for Authority and then pay the same amount for 2 room set in which bigger builder could have given a better flat in sectors around the area. 🙁
    Still waiting for draw!!!!!!

• #56217 Reply

Mohit Gupta

I have called up to Authority but did not receive any response.

• #56211 Reply

nittin

plz let me knw what is the date

• #56209 Reply

mamta sharma

Can somebody please update the status of draw? Its been a long time that we have been waiting for the draw without any update from authority.

• #56444 Reply

Nitin

Please update the status of draw?
    Waiting from long time.

• #56428 Reply

Manoj

Any update on draw date..

• #56737 Reply

Yadram

Draw Date will be declear on 15.06.2016

• #56738 Reply

Yadram

Draw Date will be declare on 15.06.2016

• #56593 Reply

bijeshwar

Any update on draw date..

• #56670 Reply

Shahid Khan

If any body have any update on latest draw date if extended.
    Pls update….

• #57168 Reply

raj mohan sharma

no reply i thing they are wasting our time till 30-06-2016, pls see the broucher, after 30-06-2016 they will definitely ask that prices has been increased now and they will demand more money……………pls see the broucher…………….

• #57265 Reply

kamal kant vishambhu

no update, noida authority is making fool of us, sometime they said draw date will be announced on 15t h june, sometime on 16th june, or 20th june or end of this month, or meeting is going on to fix the date, actually they are wasting time till 30-06-2016, as per there broucher price of the flat are valid till 30-062016, i am sure after 30-06-2016 they will declare the draw and at the same time they will demand more money from the successful applicant……………pls suggest me what to do now, pls come forward to approach authority, if agree pls share our mobile numbers and be ready to arrange a meeting so that we may approach to the authority in a large numbers.

• #57692 Reply

vishwanath

no information regarding either Declaration of Eligible Candidates’ list or directly Draw Results. Something Suspicious .

• #57689 Reply

vishwanath

when will the eligible Applicants’list be declared out for NOIDA Authority Flat Scheme in sec. 117,118,122 under Samajwadi Awas Yojna ?

• #57968 Reply

Jaiman

N.P Jaiswal Housing is the concern person at housing department, as informed by authourity helline no 0120-2425025. N.P Jaiswal contact number is 0210-2422406.

Please try to fetch any information on draw date.. we all should make affords on our level to get draw date information.

As its a torture/corruption by authority and they are making fool of us by taking our money…

and as suggested by Sh. kamal kant vishambhu lets come forward to approach authority in large number.

I Propose Monday 11.00 AM we all should meet at noida authority and create pressure on them..

please suggest :-

• #58250 Reply

shailendra

me too. 9811771238

• #58438 Reply

kamakkant vishambhu

if anybody has approached to authority office please update the status

• #58593 Reply

Vikram Singhal

I am also an applicant. Ph 9350476032.

• #58549 Reply

Jaiman

• #58762 Reply

savita

Now authority people are saying date will be announced after 10th July, 2016.

• #58783 Reply

Jaiman

Savita ji from where have you got this news..

• #58807 Reply

kamakkant vishambhu

savita ji, jaiman, shailender, vikram ji pls don’t waste time and visit noida authority office on tomorrow by 9 am to join some people who are going to visit authority office

• #58805 Reply

kamakkant vishambhu

as per discussion seen on India real estate forum, their members are going to noida authority office at 9 am, we should cooperate them and visite to Noida authority office at sec 6 in a large, i m going with them, members pls join them because it a matter of our money….

• #58933 Reply

deepaksingh

me daily call karta hu Noida authourity me koi date nahi batata please help
    noida authaurity helline no 0120-2425025.

• #59191 Reply

RJ

All those who have applied for Samajwadi awas yojna noida… and want to be the part of a community on whatsapp, which is aggressively taking the matter of delaying draw date, reducing the area of flat and other issues to Noida authority. may kindly mail their mobile number with name on my mail id jyotibjaiman@gmail.com.. so that we may add you in this informative forum…

• #59298 Reply

bijeshwar

I am also an applicant. Ph 9911088525

• #59326 Reply

Sanjay

Hello Sir/Madam, I just saw the memo of noida authorities regarding the area 71.09 to 64.87. I am very disappointed/shocking. I just want to know weather their will be any change in the total cost of the flat. Otherwise the people those to have applied for type-2 flat are in loss. Those who have applied for type-1, They must very happy and those who have applied for type-2 regarding great loss (area-ease + cost wise) …. Regards

• #59640 Reply

Vinod Kumar

I think Noida authority will not make any draw and after that they will return the money. This is a common problems with this government. In the past , they have done same so many time

• #59960 Reply

RAJ KUMAR SHARMA

can anybody tell me when is the draw ??? I have no updates

• #60014 Reply

raj mohan sharma

*********better to withdraw your money, as a number of applicants have applied for withdrawal of their registration money**************

• #60027 Reply

Samajwadi Awas Yojna…:(

in reference to some post on various other website draw will in the month of September..

• #60066 Reply

Samajwadi Awas Yojna…:(

Correctly said raj mohan sharma……..

• #60164 Reply

Raj Mohan

Got the news from a friend authority is planning to cancel draw… Want to withdraw my application, kindly inform the procedure..

• #60228 Reply

raj mohan sharma

you have got wrong information because flats are under construction,and authority has already spent 161 cr for this project, do how can they cancel the draw…..if you want to withdraw pls visit authority kffice to follow the procedure

• #60321 Reply

raj mohan sharma

draw date may be announced in the month of September

• #60364 Reply

jasim ali khan

i am also applicant in awasya yogna in type 2 flat . Please tell me what is going on , no one telling the correct draw date when it will be held . my number is 7827621505 .

• #60767 Reply

balesh kumar

When is draw date of noida authority flate

• #61047 Reply

brij kumar

Please update any information regarding samajwadi yojna draw date in sec.122 or we are wasting time&money 💵

• #61117 Reply

Saloni

I want my money back.. form fake authority…

• #61121 Reply

raj mohan sharma

yes we are wasting time and money……………its better to withdraw our money

• #61172 Reply

Saloni

Going to withdraw my money tomorrow…

• #61171 Reply

raj mohan sharma

i am also going to withdraw my money

• #61231 Reply

sanjay

i am big mistake apply this scheme, wasting time, money and tension ..…. submit my application…. bye…

• #61247 Reply

Saloni

Submitted my application for withdrawal of my application money.. Feeling relaxed..

• #61308 Reply

raj mohan sharma

same here

• #61333 Reply

raj mohan sharma

i have applied for withdrawal of my registration money……………no hope, draw shyad kabhi nahi hoga, aur authority paise waps hi karaegi

• #61332 Reply

raj mohan sharma

are bhai draw kab aa raha hai

• #61503 Reply

Anoop Kumar

Saloni or anyone else can you tell me that how much amount are they deducting if an applicant is withdrawing his application.

• #61528 Reply

raj mohan sharma

RS. 10,000/- PER APPLICATION…………..ITS A GOOD DECISION TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY. REALLY THEY DON’T WANT TO MAKE THE DRAW, ITS TOTALLY POLITICAL MATTER CAUSING LAND ACQUISTIONS PROBLEMS ALSO.

• #61574 Reply

SARVESH DWIVEDI

Money withdrawal ka Procedure kya hai…or kitna amount Deduct hoga in case of type 1

• #61774 Reply

brij kumar

Please don’t spread any rumour regarding scheme draw date will be declare after 15 August or nearby declared by authorities officer according dainik
    Jagran news papers .gda declared result on 20 july

• #61773 Reply

brij kumar

Please don’t spread any rumour regarding scheme draw date will be declare after 15 August or nearby declared by authorities officer according dainik
    Jagran news paper

• #61763 Reply

S Kumar

I’m waiting for draw, but there is no response from authority They Said ” We are planning for draw let’s see.

• #61820 Reply

raj mohan sharma

mr. brij kumar since i have taken back my registration money, but i m still sure authority is planning game with innocent applicants, and definitely scheme will be canceled by giving stupid reasons.

• #62161 Reply

dhyan chand kirodia

draw ab kabi nahi hoga paisa waps lae lo

• #62288 Reply

S Kumar

Hi,
    Anybody know latest Authority News Regarding This Scheme Draw ” Pata Nahi kya kar rahe hai authority wale

• #62281 Reply

Abhishek Sadh

Sab log Noida authority kai office chalo 8.8.2016 ko.. khud expert banne or gas karne sai, kuch nahi milega.. better to fetch information from authority only … milte hai uske CEO sai ya or kisi senior officer sai .. Housing department wale sirf “Chutiya banayege” jese abhi tak bana rahe hai….. in case koi aana chahe to… 9:30 pai authority ke reception wale room mai mile sector 6 noida…

• #62255 Reply

Abhishek Sadh

Mene leliye….paise wapas.. authority chor hi hai

• #62345 Reply

radoo ram sikrodia

abhishke sadh wakiye authority choor hai, maine bhi paise wapas lae liyae hai……..paise waspas lanae mae hi samajhdari hai, kyoki up me election hoe wala hai aur ek bar aachar sahinka lag jayaegi to draw booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool jao……………..paise 1 sae kae liay aur latak jayege.

• #62542 Reply

radoo ram sikrodia

draw ab kabi nahi hoga paisa waps lae lo……….wana loot jaogae

• #62723 Reply

Govind Sanwal

Jitnay log kum hongay draw utna hi easy ho jayega other applicant’s kay liye. Authority kitna paissa deduct kar rahi registration money wapas layney pay.

• #62786 Reply

ajay verma

kuch log authority kae office aaj gayae thae kuch jankari mili ho to kripya kaarkae batya, main kafi confuse ho haya ho

• #62775 Reply

brijmohan tiwari

Govind sanwal ji you are right but, as per authority official(i met personally) there will be a long delay in draw approx 10 month more from today as there is some land issue with farmer……so its better to withdraw your money. though RS. 10,000/- will be deducted by the authority, but it is better to take your money back, if we had deposited it in a bank for 1 year or more (as we see the time taken by the authority) we can earn interest on it without any hassle…………………..so members go to authority office, write an application with mentioning of your application no and withdraw your money………..and relax. there is one probability also that authority may cancel the draw and return the money but when it is not clear, pls keep in mind also that next year there is election in u.p. and due to election it may take more and more time and i think now it is a matter of uncertainty for a long…. as i withdraw my money other applicant may be suggested to withdraw their money instead of strutting yourself in a legal battle with authority and farmers.

• #62918 Reply

Pradeep Sharma

Draw can be conducted Next year, not before that..!!! 2 BHk applicants have very less chance of getting allotment and even only 2 BHK flat draw can be cancelled…. due to land issue of authority with farmers in sector 118….

• #62927 Reply

Pradeep Sharma

Noida Authority is having major land issue with the farmers in Sector 118..This is the only reason for delay in Draw…!! This is alarming for all of those who have applied for 2 BHK/(LIG)… This can also be proved from the construction status of flats in 118, If one will visit sector 118 they can see, till now only 12 buildings of 2 BHK is constructed instead of 34 buildings for 720 2 BHK flats.

• #62921 Reply

Govind Sanwal

If authority is doing such things then yeh kaffi upsooch ki baat hai.

• #62976 Reply

bidyut chatterjee

apki baton se sehmat hoon .lekin draw hai kab yeh to pata chale

• #63200 Reply

saurabh shrivastava

as per report receive from some internal sources, authority is planning to cancel the draw and ready to refund the money back to the applicant, flats which are ready shall be included in upcoming schemes i.e. upcoming samajwadi aawas youjna after elections.

• #63197 Reply

brijmohan tiwari

bidut chatterjee ji, draw kba hoga yahi to bada rahasaya hai……………aur shyad hoga bhi ki nhai kuch nahch kahah saktae hai……………paise wapase lanae mae hi samajhdhari hai

• #63250 Reply

SARVESH DWIVEDI

1 BHK ka Registration Amount withdrawal krne pr kitna amt. Deduct hoga…

• #63401 Reply

Vijendra pal

Kitne time m paisa return a jayga

• #63400 Reply

Vijendra pal

Paise return lene ka tarika kya hai…

• #63640 Reply

brijmohan tiwari

vijender pal ji go to authority office and write and application for withdrawal for your money mentioning with your application number and bank details.

• #63732 Reply

Vijendra pal

Ye bhi report a rhi hai ki y log flat ka keemat bdhaynge…kyki browser m inhone july tak keemet same hai….

• #63731 Reply

Vijendra pal

Thnks tiwari ji
    ye authority ne gvrnt k pressure m akar scheme to nikal di inke pas proper land nhi hai….gvrmnt or authority dono milkr jnta ko bvkf bna rhe hai…or janta ka pasa ka intrst authority le rhi hai next week m to withdrawal kr longa bhad m jay….pvt bulder ka flat le lnga….achi facility k sath……

• #64330 Reply

Avnish

Please share Format of Letter for withdrwal of application money

• #64403 Reply

ajit chauhan

really a bad news, but i think we should not faith on it, because some of the flats are ready and i don’t think authority personals will live in those flats after cancelling the draw…………. as my opinion draw will be held definitely, because the flats which are ready are not wastage of money, crore of rs. by authority.

• #64511 Reply

Lal

If land issue of sector-118, authority planning to shift to 2BHK/1 BHK flat in sector-117 & 122.

• #64739 Reply

Deepa

Mr kamal kant

Just want to know have u visited the noida authority office & any update abt draw date.

Deepa

• #64847 Reply

mukesh verma

i have visited authority office in last week they informed me that draw will be held in the month of September

• #65238 Reply

Hari Singh Bhandari

If anybody have true information when will draw please inform me too,

• #65297 Reply

vijay sharma

kindly tweet / retweet on following link on tweeter to put pressure on authourity to conduct early draw #samajwadiawasyojnanoida

• #65319 Reply

Natthi lal saluthra

app sabhi log apna time waste kar rahe ho twitter par twit etc karkae kuch hone wala nahi hai kyoki yae NOIDA authority ekdum nikkammi hai bina shore sharabe kae enkae kan mae joo nhi rengti, sahi yahi hoga ki sabi log ekttha hokar ek din authority office jaie or housing department/CEO sae jakar milae tabhi dawab ben sakta hai…………..aaps me group banakar monday “””””””””05-09-2016 ko authority office par chalo**************jitnae jyada log honge utna hi jyda asar padega mr. rinu jinka no. 9716071545—RINKU TYAGI hai unhae call kare aur 05-09-2016 ki date fix hai authority office reception kae bahar pahuchae theekk 10 bajae subha……………….hum sub ek duser ko nahi janate par sabka dukh ek hi hai isliaye sab milkar laden… samay to nikalna hi padega ek dusare par dalne sae kuch nahi hoga is liay 05-09-2016 (10.. AM) authority office pauchae…….ekta mae hi shakti hai………

• #65417 Reply

Ajay

Yes, 5/9 is ok 10 AM

• #65527 Reply

Natthi lal saluthra

*************sabhi members sae request hai ki theek 10 baje 05-09-2016 to authority office me pahuchae************* karib 20 logo ka response aure phone mere pass aaaya hai aur sabhi log autority office pahuchegae********************apne haque kae liay aage aaye warna NOIDA authority hame pareshan kar kae dum legi**

• #65679 Reply

brij kumar

5/9/16 10 baje sector 6 Noida authority
    Office se leave le lo ek din ke liye sabhi applicants

• #65796 Reply

Virender Kumar

Ye Jan kar Khushi Hui ki mondey authorty jane ka Program hai Aap sab ka Dhanyabad es Pahal keliye.

• #65794 Reply

Virender Kumar

Wait karne ki sima samapt ho chuki hai . hum Logo ko authorty fasa diya aisa Lag Raha Hai.

• #65817 Reply

Vijendra pal

Jo log authority gaye hai….kuch news mili hai to btaye ….pls

• #65806 Reply

mohit mathur

app sabhi nae sahi kaha wait ki seema smapt ho chuki hai ab to paise hi wapas lane honge……

• #65984 Reply

kamal tripathi

draw ki date 15-20 sep. kae beech ayegei aur draw shyad october me hoga

• #66225 Reply

Kumar K

There is no response from Noida Authority on draw dates and after calling their helpline 0120-2425025 lady is giving no. of Mr. N P Gautam (0120-2422406), but this no. is not responding. Let’s file an RTI and ask question why Noida Authority failed to conduct draws even after 6 months from date of closing of application form? and Will Noida Authority compensate for the loss of interest on earnest money deposited.

• #66224 Reply

karuna

can you please tell me after applying for withdrawal of money how many days it will take to get the money back into my account….

• #66221 Reply

Ranvir Singh

Hi All,
    any update of samajwadi awasiya draw date

• #66217 Reply

prakash sharma

Draw ki date kab aa rha hai koi to bataoo

• #66159 Reply

Ajay

Ab Sabne milkar Monday 12/9/2016 ko authority jane ka Plan kiya hai Please come aur aakar jawab le ki aage Draw hoga ya nahi . If possible When it arrived.
    MONDAY KO SAB NOIDA AUTHORITY RECEPTION PAR MILTE HAI.

• #66257 Reply

kamal tripathi

ok ajay ji

• #66412 Reply

Virender

Chunaw ane wala hai ab Draw nahi hoga to muskil hoga age ka rasta es liye presur banana padega .

• #67171 Reply

sanjay

Dear Kamal tripathi, Kya hua draw ki date ?” toray sep 14.
    ” September 7, 2016 at 4:11 PM — draw ki date 15-20 sep. kae beech ayegei aur draw shyad october me hoga ”

• #67333 Reply

Rajesh Singh

when is the draw date going to take place????

• #67229 Reply

Janhit Me Jaari

yah soochna sahi hai aap vishwas karo ya na karo…..ki authority abhi koe draw nanahii karnae wali hai. yah bhi sach hai ki flato ki sankhya mae bhi bhari.kami ki gai hai khaskar 2 bhk kae flats to na ka barabar kar diyae gaye hai. 1 bhk mae bhi flato ki sankhya itni kar de gai hai ki yayadi new govt yahi aati hai to hi draw ho payega aur wo bhi june2017 mae. aur yadu nahi aatu hai to scheme cancel hi samjo. authority kae ek bade adhikari jo ki es govt ka chamcha hai uski galti sae hi jabardasti mae es scheme ko, paise batiranae kae liae nikaka gaya hai. khali farm sar hi crors ki kamau ho gai aur 65 crore ka vyaj authority ksma rahi hai. draw bhul hi jaooo, aur 10000 jae nuksan par bhi aapka paisa waspas aa yae to bhala hai, ek bar october kae bad election ki achar sahita lag jane kae baad apna.paisa dooba samjho……isliaye bina kisi soach vichar kar apna paisa wapas lae lijiyae. ab tak ke samjhdar waps lae chukae hai……bewkoof na bao aur jald kadam uthoooH

• #67596 Reply

jyotsna

have anybody filed an RTI for the same yet ?

• #67594 Reply

ajay mathur

Sab barbad ho gaya hai, authority nae hmari baind baja di hai, apne apne paise wapas lane lo, authority amare paise to aglae sal election kae bad tak rakhna chahti hai or octorber kae bad to kuch bhi nahi ho sakage, mai apene paise waspas lanea kae liaye applye kar raha ho…………..app bhi waspas lae lo, rs. 10,000/- ka nuksan hi sahi, paise atkae to nahi rahange. agne apki marzi……….but mai sahi kahe raha ho………….

• #67579 Reply

Pradeep Suri

Yesterday’ i.e 15.09.2016 i had visited Noida authority and got a chance to meet senior official of Noida Authority & Housing department, the information gathered from them are hereby shared with you, for your reference, with a intention that it may help someone to take a better decision.

1) The Number of 2 Bhk flats has reduced from 720 units to 180-200 Units only, due to non availability of land.
    2) Noida authority had rejected 170 one bhk application and 95 two bhk applications due to non attachment of Signature and Photograph from bank.
    3) The draw will be conducted but after Uttar Pradesh election because “News of reduction in number of flats and forms” and delay in providing this information to applicants may create dissatisfaction in general public, and if some of the people started agitation against government this can become a political issue in this election time.
    4) And till date 55 people had withdrawn their applications excluding me.

• #67637 Reply

suman singh

i have applied for withdrawal of my registration money.my application no is 1123 / loss-10000 bvky—–y

goodbye

• #67764 Reply

shankar

Bhai logo Draw hoga Paraysaan ky hotay ho 25Sep tak date aa jaygi, Sabar rakoo sab ho jaygai

• #68050 Reply

sanjay

Hello Suman Ji…. Good Discussion & Pradeep Suri …. 100% correct !!

• #68056 Reply

vishal papneja

maine bhi paise withdraw kar liay hai mera application no. 14289 hai

• #68055 Reply

KAMLESH YADAV

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^DRAW ABHI NAHI HOGA YAE TO CONFIRM HAI AUR AGALE SAL HOGAL BI TO JUNE 2017 SA PAHELE NAHI^^^^^^^^^^^^^^REGISTRATION MONEY WAPAS LAENE ME HI SAMAJH DARI HI……..JHUDAE WADE AUTHORITY PICHLAE 8 MONTH SAE KAR RAHI HAI…………..MERE SATH KAE LOGO NAE PAISAE WAPAS LAE LIAE HAI AUR MUJAHE PATH CHALA HAI KI AUTHORITY ME AB TAKE 219 LOGO NAE PAISE WAPAS LAE LIAY HAI………………MAI BE APNE PAISE WASPA LANE JA RAHA HOOO……….JAB DRAW HONA HI NAHI HAI TO PAISAE FASANE SAE KYA FAIDA……….IS UP GOVT. LA KOE PHAROSA NAHI HA

• #68168 Reply

SHOBHIT AGARWAL

Hi Everyone,
    I had also invested my hard money to judge my luck generally we get the draw date in one or two months but they are taking a lot of time to do so.
    Pls advise on the same.

Shobhit Agarwal

• #68137 Reply

Mahendra

I think noida authority wale phir se schecme nikal denge issi flat ke liye and then do the draw in next year after election.

• #68259 Reply

Amit joshi

Yes i have applied for withdrawal of my registration money. chu————————————————–bana dala .

• #68437 Reply

Janhit Me Jaari
  • #68428 Reply

Dharam Raj Maurya

I’m waiting for draw, but there is no response from authority They Said ” We are planning for draw let’s see.

• #69099 Reply

Dharmendra Dubey

Sb log milkr ek baar authority pr dhrna de do tb kuch solution nikl skta hai other wise sbko 10k ka nukshan jhelna pdega,

• #69190 Reply

sanjay

Hello Shankar Ji says “Bhai logo Draw hoga Paraysaan ky hotay ho 25 Sep tak date aa jaygi, Sabar rakoo sab ho jaygai “. Today 28 Sep.

• #69635 Reply

A . joshi

Authority ne bana diya sabka cu————-ya only, 240 flat type-2,1010-flat type-1, ha ha ha———ab authority me satting hogi flat k lye, boli lagao 123 start

• #69612 Reply

shankar

Draw September May Hona tha lakin Mulayam Singh yadav kay ghar may Jagra ho gya is liya draw dal gay koyki Draw ka Alloncement to luknow say hota hai or whar par inki party may foot par gai is liya draw nahi ho paya

• #69614 Reply

draw hoga.com
  • #70492 Reply

mona

goood news …. today draw date declared . soon draw will be held on 21/10/2016. see today’s newspaper amar ujjala 08/10/2016 .. may mata rani bless everybody

• #70491 Reply

sanjay

draw on 21/10/2016

• #71086 Reply

Sahil Ahuja

canceled forms ki list authority ki website par aa gayi hai apna form no. chek kar le …

Thanks & regars,

Sahil Ahuja

• #71113 Reply

Rajkumar
    Keymaster

Follow the link to obtain the list of applications which have been cancelled by the authority.

http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/SAMAJWADI%20AWASIYA%20YOJNA%202015-2016.pdf

And the draw result for the scheme will be announced on 21 October 2016 at Sector-6 Indira Gandhi Kala Kendra and the draw will begin at 10:30 AM.

• #71455 Reply

sambit das

Urgent Query : How can i get the application money back From NOIDA Authority for cancelled application ?
    I dont know how they evalute my photo attested sign was there in application form.

Raj Kumar : Please reply if you have any information , how to get the application money back .

• #71488 Reply

Rajkumar
    Keymaster

Hello
    Sambit Das,
    contact NOida Authority for refund process and contact number are available on the official website of the authority.

• #71617 Reply

Ranjit Srivastva

My Form has rejected with remarks “Photo is not attested”. I have taken advice from lawyer regarding that and I am going to file case in high court. If any body interested then please call me on 9312390336.

• #71738 Reply

sambit das

As informed by NOIDA authority. Those applications are Rejected. The amount will refund after 21.10.16 lucky draw process. Because there are some application got rejected after Draw. So need to wait for 21.10.16.

• #71718 Reply

sanjay

draw date change on 24/10/16 due to board meeting on 21/10/16

• #71783 Reply

satish

mukhe bhi case karna he

• #71782 Reply

satish

yes i m

• #71931 Reply

Ranjit Srivastva

Satish, could you call me on 9312390336

• #71919 Reply

satish

Mr. Ranjit Srivastva Case karne se kuch hoga kya….

Please adive, en saalo ne to hame pagal bana diya..

• #71967 Reply

Ranjit Srivastva

case karne se to draw cancel bhi ho sakta hai agar hamara point sahi hai to..
    depend karta hai ki galati kishki hai..
    bank, authority or mera khud ka… ye to aap dekho form kis karan se reject hua hai..
    mere case me to totally bank and authority dono ki galati hai… according to law

• #71966 Reply

Sahil Ahuja

Ye kya Samajwadi ki sarkar hai ki yahan par samajwadi yojna nikal di or uska kuch pata nahi kya ho raha hai….8 mahine bad bata rahe hai ki sign attessted nahi hai form cancel kar diya pura paisa daba kar baithe hai or draw me shamil bhi nahi kiya jayega.

• #72199 Reply

satish

Mera to photo not attached kehkar reject kar diya. Meri photo pe bank ki stamp to thi but banker ke sign nahi the.

But niche to bank ki badi stamp bhi thi aur sign bhi the…..

• #72200 Reply

satish

Ranjit aur Sahil ji kya aapko pese return ho gaye..

• #72201 Reply

satish

Wo keh rahe the ki jis bank se form fill kiya he waha application dekar draft mil jayega…

• #72448 Reply

Arun

anyone tell me how many form had been submitted for type 1

• #72956 Reply

Rohit Rawat

What is the process for refund of registration amount i.e. 1,40,000/- INR for Type-1 flats since my application has been rejected? How long will it take to get our money back?

• #73451 Reply

Sahil Ahuja

Authority Wale keh rahe the ki jis bank se form fill kiya he waha application dekar draft mil jayega…

• #73554 Reply

Sanjeev

I have been got 2 bhk, type 2, any one know when we will get the allotment letter, any price premium there.

• #73993 Reply

Sanjeev

Hi, any one interested in type-2, 2bhk flat, please call me on 9810003565.

• #74256 Reply

Rajeev

I got 2BHK in draw for Type 2 Samajwadi Awas Yogna Sector 118, any one Interested, may call me on 9810515029.

• #74350 Reply

hari

how much price type 1 and type 2

• #74539 Reply

raj

Hi Rajeev/Sanjeev

how much price for type 1 & 2
    Call me at 9871667290 if anybody is interested sale their flats
    i need to use/reside at my own

• #74536 Reply

ramesh

i want buy to type 2 flat but what is the price it.

• #74692 Reply

Rajesh Singh

What is the price of type 2 flat

• #74569 Reply

raj

Hi All,

Is there any provision to sell the allotted flats drawn under this Noida Authority scheme 2016 per the NOIDA guide lines –

If yes and you are interested for selling your allotted
    flat in type 1/2, please contact me at this number 9871667290

• #74556 Reply

raj

Hi Rajeev,
    Is there any provision to sell the flat at this stage.
    Unfortunately hv not rcvd the applied flat of me.
    Am interested to by a flat to my own use.If your price are reasonable then willing to buy it at the same price
    If you are interested then pls ctc at 9871667290

• #75195 Reply

Deepa

Hello

Any update about the rest of the flats for which the draw is pending..is going to happen when…

• #77443 Reply

Hema

Hi,
    I got a 1 flat in type 2. If u r interested call me 8447250069

• #77523 Reply

shailandra kumar

hi have got allotment letter for type 1, any one inerested pls call 9871822393

• #77518 Reply

Hari

yes i interested but what is the price it.

• #77920 Reply

Bharat

I have got a type2 flat allotted. If anyone interested please call me at 9810553630

• #78011 Reply

Anoop

I have received the allotment letter for a 1 BHK type 1 flat, if anyone is interested in buying it can contact me on 9958266675

• #78029 Reply

satyavir singh

Any one tell me allotment letter has started dispatch or not

• #78065 Reply

Ravendra Singh

yes allotment letter relised on 29/11/2016.

• #78108 Reply

Anzar Hashmi

Refund status of unsuccess applicant

• #78160 Reply

sanjay

any information regarding Refund status of unsuccess applicant when u expected ?

• #78632 Reply

Hari

yes i interested call me 09727425088

• #78826 Reply

Mukul Verma

I have received the allotment letter for a 2 BHK type 2 flat, if anyone is interested in buying it can contact me on 9689414860

• #78914 Reply

Dheeraj

I Got 1 BHK Allotment..If Intersted Call me @ 9899455894

• #79031 Reply

sachin

Anyone interested in Type 2 Samajwadi Awas Yogna Sector 118, any one Interested, may call on 9810515029.

• #79151 Reply

sandeep

Hi folks if any one has received the earnest money of rs 140000/- from authority then please let me when and what mode you got the refund……because i am still awaiting and no information form authority after sending many emails to ‘noida@noidaauthorityonline.com’

• #79422 Reply

Amit

HI,

Have 1 BHK flat in this scheme, anyone can contact me if interested to but this.

• #79416 Reply

sanjay

yes i recd the earnest money thx

• #79575 Reply

R K Yadav

I am interested to purchase 1/2 BHK FOR own use if price is reasonable. Pl call 9013623933

• #80275 Reply

shailandra kumar

demand of 20% is on hold till the allotment letter not realised

http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/27-12-16H-P.jpg

• #80331 Reply

Rajkumar
    Keymaster

Hello Shailandra Kumar

Thanks for updating the users here..

• #81875 Reply

naveen

Pls contact me. If you are sale 1bhk flat noida authority After passoin letter mob 9811882823 Naveen. Don’t call me any dealers

• #83060 Reply

Lokesh

Hi,
    I have been allotted 1BHK and want to sell it, if anyone interested in same then we can further discuss @ 7503422140

• #84361 Reply

Lokesh

i want to sell 1bhk in Noida allotted under samajwadi aawas yojna & also 1 bhk in sector 10 greater noida west allotted by greter noida authority

• #86661 Reply

Shailandra kumar

Dear flat owners, as new goverment bjp trying to change the scheme name (samajwadi awas yojna). We all should try to reduce the flat price of that scheme. We all should request noida athourity or new goverment to reduce the flat price of 1 and 2 bhk. As compare to other builders scheme this scheme’price looks costly.

• #87052 Reply

Anoop Kumar

Hi,
    I got 1 bhk flat in lucky draw now i want to sale it, if anyone is interested can call me on 9958266675

• #88087 Reply

S P SINGH

i am looking for flat ews samajwadi yojna

• #88394 Reply

manoj

71 mt.se chote hone per price bhi kam hone chahiya govt ko sochana chahiya or hame milkar authourity se bat karni chahiyi

• #88467 Reply

shankar

Numbering Draw Kab Ho rha hai

• #88530 Reply

chandragupta

Dear Sir,
    if any one known, pleas tell why late for flat allotment. as per application form flat will give in one year.

• #88643 Reply

shailandra kumar

As per official of noida authority, the possession of the flat will be allotted after august 17.

you all can contact on 0120-2422379 for further news.

• #91518 Reply

jyotsna chaturvedi

we should create a whatsaap group for the allottees so that we can keep each other informed please suggest so that we can create

• #91674 Reply

Sangita Narain

When is the next installment due? And yes we should make the whatsapp group.

• #91629 Reply

shailandra kumar

Dear Jyotsna,

You Can make a whats up group!!!
    My Whats number is:9871822393

Dear All,

Please share your whats Number so the group can be create easily

• #91763 Reply

Deepak Jaiswal

My No. is 9873635314

• #91962 Reply

OMPAL SINGH

my whats no. is 9990194880.please share any information regarding samajwadi awas yojna.

• #92320 Reply

chandrgupta

my whatsaap no. is 9911784179

• #92321 Reply

chandrgupta

my no. is 9911784179

• #92336 Reply

Shailandra kumar

Dear all,

Please share your what’s app number as I have already create the group samajwadi seasflat
    flat owners

• #92834 Reply

ASHUTOSH

my whats no. is 9654316427. please share any information regarding samajwadi awas yojna.

• #92865 Reply

nitesh

my no. is 7503479934

• #93623 Reply

Ranbir Singh

my whats no. is 9811215890.please share any information regarding samajwadi awas yojna.installment
    Pay plan

• #94923 Reply

sanjay kumar das

i want to buy samajwadi awash yojna. if anybody want to sell flat kindly contact with me-8743062111. sanjay

• #94922 Reply

sanjay kumar das

I want to purchase samaj wadi yojna flat so if any one interested to sale so please call me-8743062111. sanjay

• #95317 Reply

Govind Sanwal

My WhatsApp Number is 9650167437

• #95967 Reply

Keshar Singh

Ye jo samajwadi yojna ka draw mai name Niklaxons
    Tha uska side draw nikalna tha..kb tk niklega
    Aur Hume aage ka procedure btao

• #96917 Reply

Sunil Pandey

I am also applicant my contact#9811863881

• #97032 Reply

Sonu Gautam

my whats app no. 9953269085

• #97306 Reply

Satyavir singh

Any update regarding flats my WhatsApp. No 9953056031

• #98688 Reply

Dinesh

my whats app no is 8447732298

• #99398 Reply

raja ram

Yaar sabhi logo se unurodh hai ki authority ka gerao kiya jai kioki ye humko bekhuf bana rahai hai

• #100005 Reply

AJIT KUMAR DUBEY

my whats no. is 7827328794.please share any information regarding samajwadi awas yojna.

Reply To: Noida Authority New Flat Scheme 2016 in Sector 117, 118 & 122 Under Samajwadi Awas Yojana
Your information: