ISHAN UDAY Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 Online Application Form/Registration

Ads by Google

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ajay kumar gayary 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

Rajkumar
    Keymaster

Ishan Uday Scholarship 2017-18 online applications are being invited for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme of UGC and Pre-Matric & Post-Matric Schemes fro
    [See the full post at: ISHAN UDAY Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 Online Application Form/Registration]

• #97490 Reply

Janai MArngar

Sir,I finish my Diploma in Civil Engg. and now i’m going for Degree can I Apply for ISHAN UDAY scholarship.

• #98323 Reply

Nandi Debbarma

why ishan uday schorlarship online fillup cannot be done through NSP

• #98684 Reply

Ajay kumar gayary

Please sir…. extend the last submission date of ishan uday … i m a student of b.a. 1st sem major economics.. i have got 78.4 %

• #98613 Reply

Oinam Malem

Sir can u please extend the last date of form submission .I want to apply the scholarship but I cannot apply today due to lack of some documents so please extend the last date of form submission.

• #98588 Reply

anuj khandal

If you gave your father’s bank account number for ishan Uday Scholarship then it will work. because i do not have any bank accounts

Reply To: ISHAN UDAY Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 Online Application Form/Registration
Your information: