How to Check Tamilnadu Smart Ration Card Status of Online Application

Ads by Google

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  s.john jawahar 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author

Rajkumar
    Keymaster

Tamilnadu Smart Ration Card status facility is available on the official website of Tamilnadu Public Distribution System at http://www.tnpds.gov.in. If you h[See the full post at: How to Check Tamilnadu Smart Ration Card Status of Online Application]

• #90751 Reply

ANITA

I have Shiffted to jaipur city please Advise me how i will change my new address.

Thanks.

• #93247 Reply

Rajavel

Hi,
    I am applied for new smart card on june 6 as per the above i have check my status still it shows as document verification. Whether when the status would be change in this link and how many days we need to wait to get this process to be completed and get the new card. Please advise.

• #93309 Reply

Rajkumar
    Keymaster

Hello Rajavel,
    For document verification contact the distributor or read the instruction given on official website.

• #96361 Reply

s.john jawahar

Last month I have updated all the details in the system and i got a reference number.But whenever I am checking the card status it is still showing the reference no is not correct.
    Please do the needful.

• #97333 Reply

Geetha

(Awaiting moderation)

Reply To: How to Check Tamilnadu Smart Ration Card Status of Online Application
Your information: