dled.nios.ac.in – NIOS D.El.Ed Identity Card Download Through Login

Ads by Google

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sadhana Sharma 4 days, 10 hours ago.

• Author

Rajkumar
    Keymaster

NIOS D.El.Ed Identity Card – After collecting the online applications for NIOS D.El.Ed admission 2017, the National Institute Open Schooling released
    [See the full post at: dled.nios.ac.in – NIOS D.El.Ed Identity Card Download Through Login]

• #103875 Reply

Sadhana Sharma

Madam / Dear Sir,

With due respect I have to submit that I have applied for admission in NIOS DLED Course and as my admission status reflecting in the NIOS Site is Admission Confirmed with Enrolment No.D102400048. A Screen Shot is attached herewith in this regard for your ready reference.

I am also receiving messages from NIOS over my registered mobile No.8084532998. But I am nether able download my ID nor to register with Swayam Prabha website, showing message “your mobile no. or e-mail id is not registered”. where as as I remember I have provided my e-mail address as sadhana30061980@gmail.com and mobile no. was 8084532998.

Undersigned, therefore, request your goodself to provide us my correct e-mail ID and mobile No. as registered with you in my profile,

An early reply is solicited.

Regards
    SADHANA SHARMA
    NIOS DLED Enrolment No. D102400048
    Mobile No.8084532998
    E-mail ID – sadhana30061980@gmail.com (as remembered to me)

Reply To: dled.nios.ac.in – NIOS D.El.Ed Identity Card Download Through Login
Your information: