The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has launched a JKSSB Online Application Portal “www.ssbjk.in” for accepting applications of Jammu and Kashmir JKSSB. Through this newly launched JKSSB portal candidates will be able to fill the application form for various jobs and recruitment/advertisement. Besides, application submission candidates will also be allowed to submit the online fee/payment through JKSSB Online Application Portal.
Earlier, applications were accepted through jkssb.nic.in the old portal and candidates who had applied through this portal will get their admit card and other related notification on the new website at www.ssbjk.in.
JKSSB Online Application Portal – Highlights
- The Portal is designed by the Common Services Centre- an SPV of the Ministry of Electronics and Telecommunication, Government of India.
- All news and updates related to JK SSB will be available on this portal.
- Candidates can create their One Time profile through this portal by entering the details such as Full Name Of Father/Husband, Mother’s Name, Date Of Birth, Gender, Email Id and Permanent Address.
- Before applying for any port, candidate will have to register on this portal for creating their profile.
- The new Portal will provide an opportunity to the aspirants to submit their fee through digital gateways by Net banking, Debit Card or Credit Card.
However, the Board shall continue to use its website (jkssb.nic.in) for all other information sharing purposes.