LBS Centre for Science and Technology has released the notification for Kerala State Eligibility Test – February 2018 and Kerala SET Exam 2018 Online Application are being invited through the official portal at www.lbskerala.com and lbscentre.org. Candidates who prepared for SET Exam 2018 Kerala and willing to appear in the State Eligibility Test 2018 Kerala February Examination can make online registration by following the procedure.
The exam of Kerala SET Exam 2018 will be held on 25 February 2018 and online registration can be made before the last date which is 30 December 2017. Application form along with Application number and Site Access Key can be obtained from the Head Post Offices Kerala by paying the cost of form and the list of Head Post Offices is available at lbscentre.info. After purchasing the application form candidates can follow steps to make online registration.
Kerala SET Exam 2018 Online Registration Procedure
Kerala SET Exam Online Registration process can be made easily. Reading this article, you can easily register for this examination.
Step-1 – Buy Application Form/ Information Sheet: First of all, candidates will have to purchase the application form (Instruction Sheet) for getting their application number and Site Access Key (Password). It can be purchased from the LBS centres and the list of LBS centres ( Head Post Offices) is linked below. The application fee for General/OBC category candidates is Rs. 800/- and for SC/ST/ VH/PH candidates it is Rs. 425/-.
Step-2: SET Exam February 2018 Login After receiving the credentials, you will be able to make the STATE ELIGIBILITY TEST February – 2018 Login.
- To make Login, visit the official website at http://www.lbskerala.com/
- Click at “State Eligibility Test – Feb-2018 Test on 25/02/2018”.
- Here you will see the the direct links to download notification, prospectus, Latest Syllabus 2016, Model Question paper based on New Syllabus 2016.
- Click at “Online Registration” link.
- Here the login page will be appeared on the screen.
- Here the Deshboard of your profile will be displayed.
Step-3 – Fill Registration Form In the next step, candidates needs to fill the registration form with all the information such as, candidate name, mobile number, address, education qualification and upload the required documents if ask.
Use the links To Download Prospectus, Latest Syllabus 2016, Model Question paper based on New Syllabus 2016
Prospectus for SET – February – 2018
Notification for SET-February – 2018
Download SET 2018 Latest Syllabus (Syllabus 2016)
Download Model Question paper based on New Syllabus (Syllabus 2016)
List of Head Post Offices for February-2018 Application Forms
Important Dates for SET February Exam 2018
– Application Forms Distribution Starts- 6 December 2017
– Online Registration Starts: 7 December 2017
– Last Date for Distribution of Application Form – 30 December 2017
– Last date for Online Registration 30 December 2017
– Last date for receipt of filled-in Applications – 1 January 2018
– Issue of Kerala SET 2018 Hall Tickets – 15 February 2018
– SET Exam Date 25 February 2018
– Publishing of Answer Keys – 28 February 2018
For more information candidates can contact at the following contact numbers
SET Telephone Number- 0471 – 2560311, 0471 – 2560312, 0471 – 2560313, 0471 – 2560314