TANCET 2018 online registration for the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2018 and for inviting application from the interested one Anna University has issued the notification. Students waiting for TANCET 2018 application can apply online through the official websites www.annauniv.edu/tancet2018/ and tancet.annauniv.edu/natt. By qualifying the TANCET 2018, students can apply for admission in Tamil Nadu colleges for PG courses. The process of registration for TANCET has been commenced and the last date of submitting the entrance examination application is 23 April 2018.
TANCET 2018 notification for conducting examination for the admission in M.B.A, M.C.A, and M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. Degree Programmes has been issued. Accordingly, the tancet 2018 exam date is 19th & 20th May 2018. Interested one can collect all the information about tamil nadu common entrance test (tancet) 2018 such as syllabus, eligibility criteria, admission process from the links below.
TANCET 2018 Apply Online
Following the instruction, candidates can apply online for TANCET 2018 entrance exam and fill the application form.
- Open the official website of Anna University www.annauniv.edu
- Home page will appear on the screen. Click at “TANCET 2018” link available on the right section of the page.
- New page will title (TANCET 2018) ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI will appear on the screen.
- To register online click at Online Registration button. You will be redirected to another page of admission.
- Click at Register button to create User ID and password.
- Registration form for TANCET 2018 will appear on the screen. Enter the details like Name, DOB, Email ID and create your password and hit the Register button.
- After creating User ID and Password, make login and complete your application for TANCET 2018 and upload your signature and photograph. Take a preview of your application and cross check all the filled information.
- After the application, the payment page will display. Now pay the fees and complete final submission.
- Now you can a print of your application and you can also save it in the pdf format for future reference.
Application fee for general candidates is Rs.500/ while the SC/ST/ SCA candidates have to pay only Rs.250/-. Candidates applying for more than one exam will have to pay the additional fees.
TANCET 2018 Application Form
Direct Links for Syllabus & Eligibility
Click Here to Apply Online for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2018
Download Information Booklet
Download TANCET 2018 Syllabus
TANCET 2018 Eligibility
Download Previous Year Question Paper
TANCET 2018 Exam Pattern
|Exam Name||No. of Questions||Duration of Exam|
M.Arch. / M.Plan
|Part 1- 20 Questions||2 hours|
|Part 2- 35 Questions|
|Part 3- 60 Questions|
For more information of TANCET 2018 you can visit at the link https://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2018/index.html