B.Sc Agriculture Online Admission Process 2017-18: Maharashtra Council Of Agriculture Education And Research released the guidelines for UG college admissions process. Students searching for MCAER UG Admissions 2017-18 process can read the complete process to apply for MCAER B.Sc Agri admission 2017-18. Applicants can follow the guidelines for MAHA Agri Admission 2017 by following the steps given below.
MAHA Agri Admission 2017 / Bsc Agriculture Admission Process in Maharashtra
Here are the steps for Online Admission Process 2017-2018
- Visit the official website at maha-agriadmission.in
- Click on the link “College users please click this link” for MCAER UG and B.Sc (Agri) Courses 2017-18 for Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma holders.
- Now a User Login page will be opened.
- Enter your username and password.
- After login your will see University name, mobile number and coordinator name.
- Click on Current Allocation List to check the allotment.
- Now search your application number in the search box and click on searched application number.
- Here you will see the menus such as Personal, Academic, Other Reservation/ Weightages, Summery and Admission Procedure.
- Now Go to summary and check your application status and your details and Click on Submit button.
- There is an option “Admit” with the remark “All Documents OK as per Scrutiny” Click on that.
- After that choose the related options for taking further steps for admissions.