KTET 2017 – Kerala Pareeksha Bhawan has released the official notification for Kerala TET 2017 December Examination. The process of filling KTET 2017 application form online has been started from 20 November 2017 and last date of submitting the form is 3 December 2017. Candidates who were waiting for the start of registration process of KTET 2017 can apply online through its official website, ktet.kerala.gov.in and keralapareekshabhavan.in.
Along with KTET 2017 notification, the government has also released the related information such as syllabus, model question, KTET 2017 exam date, release of admit card. The notification is available in Malayalam language. Through Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2017, the government will recruit teachers for Primary, Upper Primary, High School Classes and Language teachers categories.
KTET December 2017 Application Form Online
With the release of official notification, the process of registration started and candidates who are willing to apply online for Kerala KTET December 2017 can fill the application form by following the procedure given below.
- Visit the official Website of Kerala Pareeksha Bhawan (SSLC EXAMINATION GOVERNMENT OF KERALA) at keralapareekshabhavan.in
- Go to Latest News and click at “KERALA TEACHER ELIGIBLITY TEST DECEMBER 2017 NOTIFICATION PUBLISHED” to read the notification in Malayalam language. After reading the instruction click at the link “Online Registration Started”.
- Now you will be redirect to a new website at ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- Here you will see all the information at the home page and notification in English.
- Click at blue button “Click Here to Register”. After a click KTET Exam 2017 registration page will be appeared on the screen.
- Click at New Registration. Here candidate registration form for for K-TET 2017 DECEMBER will be appeared on the screen.
- Select Category I (for LP Section), Category II (for UP Section), Category III (for HS Section), Category IV (for Language Teachers) and enter all the information.
- Click at Save button to make registration for Kerala teacher eligibility test 2017.
Kerala TET 2017 Model Question Papers for Category-I, II, III and IV
Candidates who are looking for the direct links to download the model question papers for Kerala KTET December 2017 can use the following links below.
Kerala TET 2017 Syllabus for Category-I, II, III and IV
Click on the below links to download the syllabus for various categories.
Kerala TET December 2017 Exam Date & Schedule
Online Application Starts: 20 November 2017
Online Application Last Date: 3 December 2017
Download Admit Card from: 15 December 2017.
Date of Examination: 28 December to 30 December 2017
KTET 2017 Schedule
|Category||Date of Examination||Timing||Duration|
|K-TET 1||28 December 2017 – Thursday||10:00 AM -12:30 PM||2 and 1/2 hours|
|K-TET II||28 December 2017 – Thursday||2:00 PM – 4:30 PM||2 and 1/2 hours|
|K-TET III||30 December 2017 – Saturday||10:00 AM -12:30 PM||2 and 1/2 hours|
|K-TET IV||30 December 2017 – Saturday||2:00 PM – 4:30 PM||2 and 1/2 hours|
Help Desk for K-TET
For more information, candidates can contact at the below contact numbers
IT Support: 0471-2546832,0471-2546833
Official Website: http://keralapareekshabhavan.in