HTET 2017 online application form filling and registration process and notification for inviting online form has been released at the official website of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 at htet.nic.in and htetonline.com. Canddiates who were waiting to apply online for Haryana TET 2017 can make registrations. HTET 2017 date of examination released for Level-I (Primary Teacher Classes 1 to 5), Level-II (TGT Teacher Class VI to VII and Level-III (PGT Teacher).
Check HTET Result 2017 for PGT, TGT, PRT Exams – Latest Update
Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test is conducted for the eligibility of candidates willing to work as PRT, TGT and PGT teachers in Haryana government schools and colleges. After passing the HTET entrance exam, candidates can teach in Haryana government schools, Govt. Model Sanskriti schools Aarohi Model School and other private sector schools.
HTET Application Form 2017-2018
To apply online for HTET 2017, candidates will have to fill the application form and application process for filling the form is given here.
- Visit the official website of HTET Online form at htetonline.com.
- Click at “Apply Online for HTET-Dec 2017” blue button available under the section “Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test December-2017”.
- After a click “HTET (Dec-2017)” page will be appeared on the screen.
- Here you will see the “Applicants Registration” and Applicants Login form.
- There are Three Steps to Apply Online – 1. Fill the Registration Form, 2. Upload Photo, Signature & Thumb Impression and 3. Make Payment.
- New Applicants will have to click at “Proceed to Apply Online” button.
- Here a HTET Registration form 2017 (Part 1) will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter your details like personal information, class 10th exam details, address and select Level for Apply from Primary teacher, TGT and PGT. in the form.
- Here you will get your Application number/ User ID/ Registration number and password for HTET Login.
- Make HTET Login by using your Login ID and password and proceed.
- Now fill Registration Form (Part 2) to complete your application.
- Upload the required documents
- In the last step, pay the HTET application fee via online or offline mode.
- Click at Submit button to make your application complete.
HTET 2017 – Date of Examination
HTET entrance exam date and schedule in given below:
Level-I (Primary Teacher Classes 1 to 5): 24-12-2017 (3.00 PM to 05.30 PM) Sunday
Level-II (TGT Teacher Class VI to VII): 24-12-2017 (10.00 AM to 12.30 PM) Sunday
Level-III (PGT Teacher): 23-12-2017 (03.00 PM to 05.30 PM) Sunday
Download HTET Admit Card 2017
Admit card for Haryana Eligibility Test 2017 to be released by Board on 15 December 2017 for download and the HTET 2017 Admit Card will not be sent by Post to the the selected candidates.
HTET December 2017 – Application Fees
Application fees for HTET December 2017 examination is described below:
||For One Level only||For Two Levels||For Three Levels|
|SC and PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|For All Candidates except SC and PH of Haryana Domicile and||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|All Candidates outside Haryana (Including SC & PH)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
For any kind of other information about Haryana TET 2017, candidates can contact at below contact number.
Contact Number – 01664-244171 to 244176, 01664-254646, 01664-241611
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org)