Bihar School Examination Board has introduced Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) portal portal.ofssbihar.in. BSEB Patna also directed all the college principals of recognized colleges to conduct degree admission for students qualified in Bihar Board’s Intermediate exam (class 12th) online for the new academic session. Now online exam for Bihar degree admission will be conducted by the the Board on the newly launched portal portal.ofssbihar.in for Online Facilitation for Students of Bihar.
As per the direction, the principals of colleges and university have to create college login / Students login at BSEB new portal portal.ofssbihar.in. Admission procedure for 3,277 schools as well as for colleges of 11 universities has been made available on recently launched BSEB App and bseb new website.
Steps to Make College Login at portal.ofssbihar.in
Below are the simple steps using of which college principal can create their college login to manage bseb entrance exam for degree college admission.
- Firstly visit the official website or new BSEB portal at http://www.biharboard.ac.in/.
- Go to the event section and notification section and click at Click at Data collection form for (Graduation).
- Now you redirected to the new portal Online Facilitation for Students of Bihar portal.ofssbihar.in.
- To make login, all the principals of universities and colleges will be provided user name and password.
- Now you have to enter your username and password. Thereafter hit the login button.
- Dashboard will appear on the screen.
- Enter the required details like college name, email, user mobile number and update the section.
- Now you will get and OTP for the verification purpose on the registered mobile number.
- Don’t forget to change the old password given by the committee.
- Now you have to update the college profile and other details.
- Principal Information
- Admission In-charge
- Data Enter Operator
- Help Desk Information
Check the details filled in the form before submitting it and complete the form.
State government of Bihar will implement and manage the online registration system for admission to degree colleges in Bihar. The system will help the students to get admission and link of Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) on portal is active now.
where currently the principals of each degree college have to upload data regarding subject information (degree), facility information, last year application fee, prospectus cost etc by May 10, 2018.