Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has all set to release the Odisha admit card 2017 for Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) 2017 and it is expected that BSE OTET admit card 2017 will be available today on the official website at bseodisha.ac.in. Online registration for Odisha OTET 2017 (1st) were started from 25 August to 6 September 2017. And now OTET hall ticket 2017 is all set to be released for the scheduled exam which to be held on 25 September. Paper I will be held in between 10 am to 12.30 pm timing for Paper II is 2:00 PM to 4.30 PM.
Download Odisha OTET Admit Card 2017
- To download admit card for OTET 2017 visit the official website at bseodisha.ac.in
- The link to download the admit card will soon be available in “Latest Update” section.
- Click on “Download OTET Admit Card 2017” link.
- Enter your application number/ registration number and date of birth and password.
- Click on Submit button.
- Now your admit card will be appeared on the screen.
- Download it to appear in the examination and save it for future use.
OTET 2017 – Exam Pattern and Syllabus
There are two papers for OTET 2017 – Paper 1 and Paper 2 and syllabus for individual paper is given below:
OTET Paper 1: The paper will contain question on child development and pedagogy, a regional language (Odia, Urdu, Hindi, Telugu or Bengali), English, mathematics and environmental studies and the question will be of total 150 marks.
OTET Paper 2: The paper will include questions on three compulsory subjects- child development and pedagogy, a regional language and English- and an optional subject. Candidates can choose between maths and science or social studies for the optional section. The question will be of total 150 marks.
It is mandatory to download the OTET admit card 2017 to appear in the test.